Powered by a Powerled of just 60W they generate a luminous output equivalent to approximately 650W. The precise mechanism with Fresnel lens which they are equipped with, allows to control the light beam from spot to flood to adapt to the different shooting needs.
Te units, thanks to the unique LED COB technology “True colors”, have a perfect color rendering and are cast free. This fundamental and exclusive feature enables to avoid post-production interventions and allows a correct mixing with other light sources (like the sunlight).
The luminous intensity of the DAYLED 650 can be adjusted by the local Dimmer, placed on board the fixture or remotely via DMX control.
In the manual adjustment, the digital display built in the fixture allows to visualize the luminous intensity at which the light is set.
The units can be powered by mains or with practical and compact Li-ion batteries with long autonomy.
The extreme lightweight (weight is just 2.5 kg), along with the possibility to be powered with battery, make them particularly suitable, besides the use in video and TV studios, to an outdoor usage (interviews, production etc.).
- 60W COB LED with ‘True colors’ technology
- high color rendering CRI>94
- high values of TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) between 92 and 97
- Color temperature: 5600 °K or 3200 °K
- Light output: equivalent to about 650W
- Super lightweight, compact and easy to handle (carbon fiber material, weight only 2.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 190x160x180 mm
- Power with battery or on mains
- Fully dimmable from 0 to 100% without variation of color temperature
- Temperature detection sensor LED.
- Full power illumination with dedicated battery: 2,5h
- Barn doors: 4 rotating included