The DAYLED 1000 units are the revolutionary LED fixtures with Fresnel lens with high color rendering and high luminous efficiency. They are powerful and versatile.
Powered by a Powerled of just 110W they generate a luminous output equivalent to approximately 1000W. The precise mechanism with Fresnel lens which they are equipped with, allows to control the light beam from spot to flood to adapt to the different shooting needs.
The DAYLED 1000, thanks to the unique LED COB technology “True colors”, has a perfect color rendering, featuring a cast free beam. This fundamental and exclusive feature enables to avoid post-production interventions and allows a correct mixing with other light sources (like the sunlight).
The luminous intensity of the DAYLED 1000 can be adjusted by the local dimmer, placed on board the fixture or remotely via DMX control.
In the manual adjustment, the digital display built in the fixture allows to visualize the luminous intensity at which the light is set.
The units can be powered by mains or with practical and compact Li-ion batteries with a long autonomy.
The extreme lightweight (weight is just 3.5 kg), along with the possibility to be powered with battery, make them particularly suitable, besides the use in video and TV studios, to an outdoor usage (interviews, production etc.).
- 110W COB LED with ‘True colors’ technology
- high color rendering index CRI>94
- high values of TLCI (Television Lighting Consistency Index) between 92 and 97
- Fresnel lens: 150 mm
- Color temperature: 5600 °K or 3200 °K
- Light output: equivalent to about 1000W
- Super lightweight compact and easy to handle (carbon fiber material, weight only 3.5 kg)
- Dimensions: 210x260x230 mm
- Power with battery or on mains
- Fully dimmable from 0 to 100% without variation of color temperature
- Flicker Free Technology
- Temperature detection sensor LED
- Built-in DMX control
- Instant restrike
- Full power illumination with dedicated battery: 1,5h
- Barn doors: 4 rotating included
- Long life of LEDs